Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Gratitude

I am on a habit forming run. Everyday I use a Process to bring my thoughts an feelings into alignment with that which is my source. I can feel when I am out of alignment because everything goes wrong. Ever noticed that when you feel bad you get more of it. Focus on what you want and the feeling of having it and that is what you get. But if you look at what you want and feel lack the lack is what you attract. You know how they say, "hang with turkeys or soar with eagles" well I want to surround myself with eagles and feel myself into abundance. It is hard not to feel sorry about all the "crap" going on right now but that will not benefit anyone especially me. So I chose to look at what is around me and chose only that which improves me and that which feels good. An abundant life full of laughter and joy.

No comments: