Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dream Questions

1. If you had an endless amount of money and time:
● What are three things you would do?




● Where would you go?




● What two things would you purchase?





2. What dream have you always thought about in your mind, but never told anyone about it?





3. If you knew you would be 100% wildly successful, what would you do?






4. Tell me about your dream home—describe the outside, the inside, and the surroundings in detail.










5. What three things are you really passionate about?




6. If you had $500,000 to donate, who or what organization would you give to?





7. What are three things you want your dreams to do for your family?




8. What is the one thing that really drives you?





9. What would cause you to get up early, stay up late, and ignore fatigue?






10. List three things that make you happy and full of joy.

1 comment:

jason_j_knox said...

1.) i'd get lost, then probably masturbate (sorry, just honest), finally I'd probably get a piece of pizza -- essentially exactly what I'm doing now
- I'd buy a ticket to India and not tell a soul minus my wife (well, maybe not even her) and travel for 6 months or until the food poisoning became to intense.
- on top of the ticket to India -- some really great whiskey to kill the parasites
2.) well, if I told you, then that would kind of defeat the question. So, I'm left in a bind. I want to share, really I do, but then it wouldn't be an accurate answer to the question.
3.) I'd be a cult leader -- its unfortunate and narcistic, but I love attention. I really don't like that about myself, but I'm into this radical acceptance thing, where I just try and be a better person.
4.) http://www.saroff.com/teepe.jpg
5.) a.) becoming a better person, b.) not hurting anyone c.) living and dying in a positive way
6.) I'd probably give it to the Bill and Melinda gates foundation -- they are doing really great things for humanity
7.) nothing -- they are really my dreams, and they aren't connected to my family. They should have their own dreams.
8.) to be honest, probably sex or instincts or something else intrinsic to being an animal.
9.) the company of other people that I love or at least am having a good time with.
10.) water, air, and blood running through my veins