Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Why I shouldn't blog

So I signed up and created a blog awhile back, not a big deal because I didn't have any followers and mostly no-one but my cousin knew about it. This worked well because she already knows pretty much everything about me at least the stuff I can remember. But then for some reason or another I listed my blog on twitter and pretty much everywhere else and now I have to figure out what to say. I spent time on other people's blogs and man oh man can people write. Awesome stuff out there, I laughed, I cried and I learned a bit. It is all very intimidating but I figured what the heck all give it a go.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I get lost and overwhelmed in the "blogosphere" too. But I think you SHOULD blog. Your sons will read it someday and admire you :)

Jen said...

Yes, we are in the same situation! It is all very overwhelming but also so rewarding to write a post that seems to resonate with others out there. Just when I'm feeling unappreciated at home, I get a "ping" in my inbox from some reader who liked what a wrote! Keep going!