Sunday, March 15, 2009

Slipping and Sliding

Its been almost 3 weeks since Shooter was born and we are all still adjusting to a new little one in our midst. We are all in love with him, he is so precious. The two of us have spent a ton of time learning and exploring twitter. We are blessed to have Grandpa here acting as chauffeur, what would I do without him. Life is good. That being said, I am slowly and gingerly sticking my feet back in the water. How the heck will I get it all done? Ah, I know let go of the oars and let the universal manager take care of the details! So I am thinking I need to set some goals.

My Plan:

Take it easy till the end of the month.
Start walking tomorrow.
10 sit-ups a day! Yikes...pictures of the belly.
Visualize a flat firm stomach.
Ease back into Usana
Sign up 2 new distributors-take advantage of matching bonus!
Stay on top of Project Purpose
Write NECESSARY letters!

Start each day with gratitude!!!!

No comments: