Sunday, May 24, 2009

Why I have 2 names~

I was born Tiffany Amber and was quite happy being a Tiffany or Tiff for most of my life. It fit me just fine and I had no desire to ever be anything different. But life had a different idea for me. In 1992, I arrived in Laguna Beach California with my good friend Wendi. The weather was warm and the beaches amazing. Wendi had brought along a book on Numerology and I set about reading about my name. It said some interesting things one of them being the fact that if my name equaled such and such number and my birthdate was such, that I should change my name. So I thought what the heck I am going to tell everyone I meet that my name is Amber. So I did. About a week after being here we were at a fancy restaurant and we met a girl from Oregon and she introduced me to her manager who offered me a job waiting tables. He met me as Amber and I took the job. As you most likely realize I ended up staying in California and getting married. So now if you knew me before 92 you know me as Tiffany and if you met me after you met me as Amber. So take your pick I answer to both~

No comments: